We are one of Europe's leading manufacturers in specialised industrial consumables and we have a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to sell into our Distributor and channels network throughout the North of England.
BASIC SALARY: £36,000 - £38,000
· OTE £42,500 - £45,000
· Life Insurance
· 28 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Northern England - Home Based
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : industrial consumables - Distributor Channel
As a result of strategic changes within the UK we now have an immediate opening for a talented and ambitious Area Sales Manager to take responsibility for developing our existing dealer / distribution network, as well as seeking out new opportunities throughout Northern England.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : industrial consumables - Distributor Channel
· Actively target new distributors and e commerce customers introducing the full range of products and establishing long term relationships with them.
· Have regular visits to our network of distributors
· Support and accompany the distributor sales force, co-visit and technical days.
· Conduct product training for distributors sales teams.
· Create appropriate incentive plans to drive sales through the distributor channel.
· Create a sales activity plan to support the tactical objectives of the business plan.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : industrial consumables - Distributor Channel
· Proven track record of success selling for an Industrial equipment distributor or distributor management. Any knowledge of the Janitorial/PPE market would be of particular interest but not essential
· Warm & engaging with a sense of humour and a confident manner.
· Great at working with everyone from owner MD's to multi-national companies with large sales teams.
· Good presentation skills, enjoys getting involved in exhibitions and trade shows.
· Happy to stay away
· Autonomous self-starter, with strong planning and organisational skills.
· Excellent negotiator, able to communicate at all levels
Formed in 1966, we are one of Europe's largest and most successful leisure, environmental and industrial matting manufacturers with factories and offices across the UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain, Russia, France, South Africa and Germany.
They have a policy of promoting within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Executive, Distribution Channel Manager, Distributor Sales Executive, PPE
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16486, Wallace Hind Selection