Role: Hybrid IT Cloud Services Business Development Manager - Home based
Location: Flexible. Must Be UK based. Work from home
Industry: IT Managed Services
Key Technical experience needed: IT Managed Service, Cloud Services, Data-Protection Services, Commvault, Veeam, Falconstor, VMware, Account Development, Hybrid, New Business
Salary is up to £55-60,000 + benefits. OTE of £100-120,000
Chapman Tate Associates seeks a Hybrid IT Cloud Services Business Development Manager to join this top-tiered IT Systems Reseller. With an international across 10 countries and over 750 employees, my client are a Premier IBM Business Partner who deliver a range of solutions across Cloud Services, IT Security, AI, IoT and Datacentre hosted services.
My client have been in the fortunate position where they have seen exponential growth for the last 4 quarters and despite challenging environments they are seen as a respected IT Services Consulting business with a long, successful track record of delivering high-level services across reputable solutions across Commvault, IBM, HPE, Lenovo, VMware, Microsoft Azure and Redhat.
The role will be a mixture of Account Development acting as an overlay with existing Sales staff where you look to help develop Cloud Service solutions and Data Protection Services across 700-800 existing customers. You will also be tasked with developing new business/logos.
You will have a strategic mindset and approach, where you will work alongside Senior Directors within the business to drive best fit Solutions and Alternatives to DPS/Cloud architectures.
It is paramount that you have experience of working for a Vendor, MSP, VAR or Solutions Provider in the DPS/Cloud Services space.
· 1 year of DPS services sales, preferably working for a leading vendor or provider of similar services
· Managed Services or Cloud Services sales experience
· Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
· Business Development experience working with sales teams across vendors and inside the business
· Marketing experience or working closely with marketing teams with an eye for marketing strategy and collateral development
· New Business selling
· Proposal writing, presentations and some solution architecting (not essential).
· Selling DPS as a Managed Service.
Other areas of the role will include:
Location is flexible and my client will allow Work From Home as part of the role BUT you must be prepared to travel to and from customer sites.
Salary is up to £55-60,000 + benefits. OTE of £100-120,000. Excellent comms package including great personal and career development prospects.