Hours: 3 days field & 2 Days in the Office
Salary: £25k + Car + Commission (OTE up to around £100k although it is uncapped)
Our client who are a specialist Lender are building an amazing team and looking for ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to join them (Financial Sector experience not required)
As a specialist Business Development Manager, you will be a 'go to’ point of reference for external enquiries for loans and an increasing range of structured funding solutions designed to broaden the Company’s market opportunity, whilst also providing an enhanced service for our established existing relationships.
You will work with existing brokers and introducers to deliver the right lending solution for their client’s needs and generating new contacts, whilst exceeding personal income targets and contributing to the Company surpassing its business targets.
Strong operational support will be provided by a dedicated specialist underwriting team who will manage the administrative tasks, preparing credit reports, instructing valuations and liaising with the relevant parties to ensure timely, reliable completions and an outstanding experience for the borrower/broker.
- Identifying, establishing contact and building both new and existing relationships with prospective brokers in order to create new business opportunities.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
- Networking and building relationships within target prospects, to understand brokers needs and how you can then help them deliver complex financial solutions to their clients.
- Converting new leads into sales and identifying additional opportunities.
- Being aware and up to date with market trends and competitors.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Updating the internal CRM system.
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify potential new intermediaries.
- Developing your own knowledge, to demonstrate complete understanding of the products you are presenting to your brokers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong business development skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.
- A flexible approach to working.
- An attitude where you are determined to succeed, with high energy levels and a good team player.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
- Previously completed a field-based role.
- A full clean driving licence.
What you’ll receive:
- Company mobile and laptop
- Car allowance