An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Business Development Manager to join a leading independent technology company. Due to continual wins and expansion this rewarding and challenging role has arisen.
About the company:
Providing first class advice, products and solutions to businesses throughout the UK, the company specialises in:
- Telecom products
- Phone systems
- Cloud services
- Technology solutions and support
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning and developing business from new and existing clients.
- Prospecting for and attending meetings with new and existing clients.
- Sales and marketing campaigns.
- Accurate sales forecasting and maintaining knowledge of the marketplace.
- Negotiating and closing of agreements.
- Working with autonomy and managing own diary and pipeline.
- Working to sales targets and incentives, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Experience & Skills needed:
- Previous business to business sales experience, ideally within technology, telecomms or IT.
- Ability to understand client needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to work from autonomy.
- Ambition and drive to succeed in a sales environment and increase earnings.
- Confidence and persistence to exceed targets and goals.
- Competitive basic salary (circa £25-35k) Plus double OTE
- Uncapped commission, huge earning potential
- Car allowance, mobile phone, laptop
- Large incentive package and unbeatable working environment
- 26 days holiday a year and company pension