We are delighted to represent our client, a specialist lender, in their quest to find a Bridging BDM to join their team in Manchester.
- Generating leads within the market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings for the director
- Undertake research into specific towns prior to setting up appointments.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Provide backup including answering telephone calls, texts and emails for the director
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is expected that candidates will hold previous experience working as a Business Development Manager (a minimum of 4 years) within the Bridging Lending OR Specialist Finance Industry.
- Lending Background
- Detailed client book and previous experience of self-generated leads.
If you feel that you are the right person for this opportunity then please apply in ASAP! Samuel Rufai at D&R Recruitment will be in touch shortly.