Cineworld is the world's second-largest cinema chain, with 9,518 screens across 790 sites in 10 countries, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom and the United States. The group's UK brands are Cineworld and Picturehouse.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a full-time HR Manager - Corporate, Systems & Advisory to join the HR team, covering Cineworld and Picturehouse, and to be based in our fantastic Brentford Head Office. Our Brentford offices are accessible from Gunnersbury tube station on the District Line and Overground or via a short walk from Kew Bridge mainline station. Reporting into the Head of HR UK the HR Manager will be focused on the effective day to day management and delivery of select HR services to the wider business.
HR Manager - Corporate, Systems & Advisory – Key Responsibilities
- Management of the ‘Shared Service’ Department at Brentford
- Ensure that all communications are delivered in line with Company standards and appropriately for Cineworld and Picturehouse
- Work closely with the wider HR team to understand the business needs and ensure that service delivery meets these requirements
- Support the HR team to develop and promote a proactive HR service across employee lifecycle
- Building and maintaining an effective working relationship with the payroll team to ensure that we are able to deliver all areas of reward and insight effectively
- Manage the processing of all POs and invoices for the department
- Working closely with the Head of HR, UK to implement the pay and reward strategy
- Ensuring benefit packages, pay reviews are fit for purpose and add value to employees at all levels and in all areas of the business
- Managing communication to the business for pensions and auto enrolment
- Working closely with the Payroll team to ensure effective delivery of employee benefits and effective process.
- Ensuring that eligibility to work is effectively managed across all areas of the business through working closely with Function Heads and the HR Business Partners
- Supporting Head of HR Operations with the development and ownership of the HR system to ensure that business needs can be supported effectively
- Liaising closely with the ER Advisor to ensure that HR Services fit with legislation updates and business trends to minimise the legal risks
- Where necessary, providing effective support and administration to ensure that Employment Tribunals are delivered within the required timescales
- Supporting the management of disciplinary, grievance and appeal processes across the business
- Advising on all corporate governance matters; GDPR, IR35, Whistleblowing, ONS Surveys and others
HR Manager - Corporate, Systems & Advisory – Required Skills/Experience
- Experience with HR service delivery within a medium sized organisation
- Proven ability to manage, inspire and lead a team
- A desire to build and maintain productive relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent, practical understanding of employment legislation and proven ability to identify and implement changes to employment legislation.
- Proven experience in analysing HR data and taking a commercial approach
- CIPD qualified, with an ability to work at a strategic and operational level
- Experience of managing external suppliers to meet high standards of delivery
As HR Manager you will bring passion for people, innovation and achievement and will enjoying working within a fast-moving business, allowing you genuine scope to add real value with your skills. You may have gained your previous experience as a HRBP or HR Manager Shared Services looking to take your next exciting career step with a slightly different remit. The role offers a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits including Bonus, Private Health Care, Pension, Gym membership, free on-site parking and free cinema passes. It also offers the chance to work in a FTSE250 listed business with a family feel that will offer both challenge and satisfaction in equal measure.
Apply now to be considered for the HR Manager - Corporate, Systems & Advisory role and be part of their ongoing success story.