The Process & Project Engineer Role is part of the dynamic Engineering & Maintenance Project environment that has as its aims and values to create a high skilled Team with One Mission that is to be Stronger, Smarter and Faster by developing, a lean, efficient, and agile digital landscape, that is reliable, cost effective and sustainable.
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
You preferably have experience in a similar position, especially in an international analytics, systems, or process optimization environment
• Preferable holding a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant discipline.
• Sound project management ability and process experience
• Strong IT and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of SQL or similar query language and an understanding of relational databases
• A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a track record of successfully engaging with, and delivering to, multiple diverse stakeholders.
• An understanding of the regulatory compliance requirements of E&M
• A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternative solutions.
• Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate and present concepts and arguments verbally and in written form.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and in English.
• Demonstrating creativity and initiative, and acting in a result orientated way
• Ability to travel within Europe occasionally if required.
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com