Our Luton based client who is an ever strong presence in the Electronics sector has an existing opportunity for a confident Pricing Analyst. The role will introduce you to a fast paced vibrant working environment and offer the right guidance to develop your existing skills.
Our long time client who is a major player in the Electronics sector has an exciting opening in their Luton office for an aspiring Pricing Analyst. They are renowned for delivering an exceptional service to their customers which is only matched by their passion for creating a great working environment for their employees. This is evident from their reputation from both current and previous employees.
The role of Pricing Analyst requires the successful candidate to cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that Scheme Fees are up-to-date and revised whenever necessary
- Support customer impact analysis of Scheme Fees and Interchange Fees changes
- Ensure pricing models are always up-to-date, and support appropriate enhancements to models
- Work reports from third party processors to validate correct Scheme fees and Interchange costs are applied
- Support the production of the necessary material when a reprice project is due
- Proactively monitor interchange and scheme fee levels, investigate and highlight reasons for significant changes
- Work on price system changes and ensure accuracy, testing and validation with third party processors
- Support the completion of RfPs in accordance with each specific country's requirements
- Support internal/external customer queries from cross functional departments
- Support governance approval process where needed
- Data extraction and synthesis from various sources, and constantly ensure expected costs are captured.
The successful candidate for the Pricing Analyst role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Several years previous experience in a pricing role
- Knowledge of Scheme and Interchange fees is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel. Familiarity with Google business tools, and ideally SQL language
- Ability to identify impacts from complex scheme documentation, and ability to question and foresee challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- High standards in professionalism and customer service
- Proven change management skills
A competitive salary package, plus generous benefits including a bonus, pension, lifestyle and holiday allowances An excellent career path for the future within a global business