This Pharmaceuticals organisation within the vibrant city of Luton is looking for a Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst to join their lively finance functions Pricing Implementation team. This role will allow you to fast-track through your career and offer you various benefits.
This Pharmaceuticals company in Luton is one of the top in the world. The organisation is very well-known and offer life-changing opportunities for their customers. They are determined to meet the needs of their patients world-wide, and make it their mission to make a meaningful difference. This Pharmaceuticals business ensures they use their scientific skills to develop innovative new medicines to meet all types of medical needs. This driven organisation is looking for a motivated Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst to join them.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst within the Luton area:
- Support the pricing team within Finance to analyse financials and data to draw commercial recommendation to the wider business
- To maintain the repository of global pricing information- most notably: end-user support, technical training, data maintenance.
- Assist the Pricing Implementation team in their daily duties with research and analysis.
- Support continuous improvement projects in: data analysis (to optimise launches and improve in-marker price maintenance), improvements in governance, and monitoring of global prices
The successful Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst will have:
- Have a 2;1 or 1st class degree form a reputable university in a similar field to Maths, finance & accounting, economics etc.
- Any prior finance/accounting/pricing experience is desirable but an eagerness to be in the finance/accounting area is preferable
- Be comfortable with manipulating data within Excel
- Detail orientated and able to draw insights and conclusions from financial information
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional and highly collaborative environment
- Interest within the pharma sector, and eager to learn about the sector
The Graduate Project Administrator will be offered:
- A 12 month interim role with the opportunity to move permanent
- Exposure to Senior Pricing Implementation individuals, allowing them to gain experience and knowledge early on in their career
- A fast-tracked opportunity whereby you will be rewarded with a great salary
- The opportunity to join a well-known and renowned organisation as a graduate
- Competitive salary which will raise after the initial 12 months