Electromechanical Fitter required for a leading manufactuer supplier based near to Maidstone.
My client is looking to recruit an engineer to work as part of the Engineering services team. The purpose of the role will be repairing, modifying and assembling rotational equipment including; industrial gearboxes, pumps compressors and motors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of workign similar enviornment with similar role responsibilities, with good overall knowledge of motors and gearboxes technology.
Electromechanical Fitter Position Overview
- Disassembly and accurate re-assembly of industrial equipment.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need for spare parts.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload wherever necessary
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect
- Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation to company policy and procedures
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of housekeeping.
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements.
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies.
Electromechanical Fitter Position Requirements
- Demonstrates ability to support teams internally and externally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business.
- Effective communication skills that allows the individual to communicate internally and externally, at all levels.
- Able to pass on knowledge to other team members and apprentices
- Previous experience of working towards improving and maintaining quality standards.
- Familiar with all types of Factory equipment including CNC machines, Conventional machines and associated plant.
- Familiar with planned and preventive maintenance.
- Safe handling materials.
- Able and willing to work between different sites.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Commutable distance to Maidstone.
Electromechanical Fitter Position Remuneration
- Salary - between £24,000 to £30,000 - dependent upon experience.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday 40hr week
- Overtime available if needed; time and a half during week and double time on Sunday and bank holidays.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.