JOB TITLE: New Business Executive
INDUSTRY: International manufacturing company
HOURS: 9am - 5:30pm
BENEFITS: Onsite exercise classes and sports bar, healthcare, osteopath and dental plan, team outings such as kayaking and theatre trips, cakes on your birthday, an all expenses paid Christmas party, a fun close knit team and rewards such as holiday vouchers! The list really is endless.
SALARY: £24k + lucrative commission scheme
You will be responsible for investigating and introducing new clients from leads and representing the company at exhibitions and through social media presence. You will be responsible for achieving territory target sales and profit particularly in the industrial B2B sector.
- Find and build new business from concept to account
- Sourcing data through social media, web searches and lists developed by you
- Learning about the filtration industry to quiz potential leads, discover real needs and discard fanciful opportunities
- Turn raw data into potential leads and qualify campaign data where required to extract leads
- Analyse and maintain customer records
- Perform efficient internet searches when data requires establishing
- Achieve statistical success in the criteria laid down by management in work rates and revenue
- Achieve understanding of all existing and new products I the company portfolio to discuss and promote to prospective customers
- Prepare and follow up with detailed and accurate quotations
- Maximise communication opportunities with customers and ensure all opportunities are correctly followed up to maximise sales potential
- Confidently handle outbound calls
- This role is seen as a progression path and will either be working through the relevant technical account manager or directly with customers depending on the individual's development and ability
- Educated to A-Level in ICT or Related Subject
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Organisational skills for effective planning/management
- Retain technical product specific information
- Able and willing to travel
- Customer service and commercial development skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being subjected to constant management in the learning phase of role
REASONS TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY:
- New Modern, open plan offices with free parking
- A chill-out room and changing rooms and showers
- Fun incentives to win such as holiday vouchers
- Onsite exercise classes and sports bar
- Fun team activities such as kayaking, theatre trips, adventure days and much more!
- Healthcare, osteopath and denplan
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.