A dynamic Sales Account Manager is needed at a fast-growing, independent hospitality company based in Kent.
The company provides exclusive VIP packages at leading sports and entertainment venues across the world. Brand Ambassadors include Mike Tindall, Lawrence Dallaglio, Sir AP McCoy amongst other sporting legends - you'll be joining and fast paced, high achieving and innovative team.
About the role
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities
- Convert these into profitable sales for the business
- The company has an innovative and highly sought after product with a number of USPs
- You'll resource up their sales function to support the growing demand for the product
- Experience in sales desirable but not essential
- Comfortable and skilled at building rapport and closing business over the telephone
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Computer literate (familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable but not essential, able to use MS Office Suite products)
- Good Team Player
- Motivated by success
- Keen interest in Sport can be advantageous but is not essential
- Tenacious and hard working (a successful person will spend an average of 2 hours on the telephone during a working day)
- Outgoing and personable
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Account Manager, Sales Executive, B2B Sales Executive, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Account Executive and Sales Coordinator may also be considered for this role.