We have an exciting opportunity for a Complex Manager. This is an excellent opportunity with excellent long-term prospects.
You must have real pride and passion for what you do, as you will be responsible for playing an active role in developing the Complex image and the team. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop the business and the teams within.
The successful applicant will have had previous experience working in customer service driven high-pressure environments with the ability to work unsupervised and deliver memorable experiences for all guests.
- To ensure the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness whilst adhering to all company policy, best practices and legal requirements
- Responsible for team leaders and members, financial performance, cash and stock, cellars, security and health and safety
- Adhering to all company administrative processes and cash handling procedures
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer complaints following the company guidelines/best practices
- Developing and maintaining relationships with team leaders and members through support, coaching, monitoring and appraisals
- Ensuring that all bars, restaurant, cellars and customer areas are maintained effectively and are kept clean and presentable at all times
- Ensuring that all customers are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of cash, stocks, cellars and the venue’s themselves
- Establishing and communicating individual and team goals
- Following the required procedures for stock takes, receiving deliveries and cellar management
- Following and enforcing all relevant legislation including health and safety, hygiene, fire and licensing laws
- Liaising with the General Manager to ensure the business objectives and the priorities of the company are met
- Managing all team members to ensure tasks and responsibilities are performed to the agreed standard required
- Managing and controlling the related costs including stocks and wages in line with business needs
- Maximising income by achieving, interpreting and acting upon the weekly financial results
- Recruiting, training and motivating team leaders and team members to meet the needs of the business
- Taking action on customer queries and feedback in the interest of the customer and the operation
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Food & Beverage Management is essential
- Have experience with a customer focused business
- An assertive, diplomatic hands-on approach with a "Can do" attitude
This full time permanent role includes working some evenings, weekends and bank holidays and offers an attractive salary and rewards. If you feel you have the desire and experience needed to succeed as a Complex Manager, then please apply now.