£18,500 with rise in base salary after probation + excellent bonus structure
Monday to Friday, with 1 Saturday out of every 4 required
- Are you experienced within credit control and have successfully decreased outstanding debts?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to manage multiple portfolios and build a strong rapport with customers?
- Are you resilient in your approach and enjoy interacting with customers delivering outstanding customer service?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are a thriving and successful business which operate Nationally and have an office in Leicestershire. They are truly market leaders within their industry and their brand is a household name.
Our client are now seeking a credit controller to work with their Credit Control Team Leader and will be giving you the option to either work from their contact centre or from home after your initial training period! The purpose of the role is to collect debt in a professional and timely manner, whilst also supporting the contact centre managing customer enquires.
Role & Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Managing multiple outbound campaigns to take ownership for pursuing overdue debt on a portfolio of accounts
- Authorising release of orders where credit limits have been exceeded or accounts have been placed "on stop"
- Requesting credit limit increases if necessary
- Liaise with other departments to resolve queries and disputes causing payment delays
- Weekly account reconciliations
- Working on exceeded credit limit reports and on manual stops reports - ensuring the Credit Control manager is fully aware of any discrepancies
- Completing tasks in a timely manner in accordance with the agreed service levels
- Setting up Direct Debits and discussing alternative routes of payment
- Reducing debtor days on outstanding accounts
- Dealing with high volume inbound and outbound calls, managing the expectations of customers
- Working towards departmental KPI's (AHT, wrap time, quality monitoring)
About You as the Credit Controller:
- Experience debt chasing is essential to this role
- Proven experience in a contact centre environment as you will be dealing with a high volume of customer accounts and associated call volumes.
- A strong team player with excellent leadership skills including a responsible attitude and leading by example
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to negotiate and use influencing skills in difficult situations
- Possess expertise in all customer service related duties
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works accurately with attention to detail
- PC literate in MS Office and familiar with customer management systems
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Excellent onsite training
- Staff discount scheme
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.