Experienced Business Manager
AV Industrial Products Limited was founded in 1990 and is one of the leading suppliers of Rubber Engineering & Rubber to Metal Bonded Components.
Due to our continued success, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Professional to join our team.
- To oversee and assist our procurement & distribution teams whose responsibilities include:
- Procurement, stocking level planning, liaison with suppliers, progressing orders, logistics, transport & shipping, customs clearance and admin.
- Customers order processing, raising despatch paperwork, arranging transport, picking & packing, goods inward warehouse procedures.
- General business management, credit checks, insurance, goods returned, customer and supplier disputes, reviewing operational procedures
- The candidate will be responsible for Managing a small team of administrators ensuring work produced meets operational and business requirements.
- Coordinating the executives’ directives
- Liaising with Suppliers and Customers and resolving day to day queries
- Supporting the Managing Director with administrative tasks and general assistance
What are we looking for?
- Experience in managing a small team in an SME environment
- IT Literate - we use a range of finance and ordering system packages including Sage 50 Cloud Professional
- Make Improvements to increase business efficiency and implement "stream-line" ordering, stocking and warehouse procedures
- Background in Mechanical Engineering would be advantageous but not essential as hands-on business management is equally important
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills are essential.
- Work in a Pleasant and Friendly working environment.
Salary - Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday