Commutable from: Feltham, Walton-on-Thames, Hampton, Staines-upon-Thames, Twickenham, Egham or surrounding areas
£30,000 to £35,000 + Pension + Health Cover + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Data Analyst and an expert with Excel spreadsheets looking to play a pivotal role in the ongoing success of an industry leading company?
On offer is a unique role for a company that are growing from strength to strength where you will be responsible for Data analysis and reporting.
This is a global company that have an excellent reputation for being the best in the industry and have steadily grown through acquisition over many years.
This would suit someone with a expert Excel skills and relevant working experience looking to join a company with a brilliant reputation
- Identify trends in data, developing meaningful insights into business operations
- Use this knowledge to identify other areas of reporting that may prove insightful
- Investigate data errors, inconsistencies and impactful trends, providing interpretations, possible causes and suggested solutions
- Must have strong and relevant experience
- Must be accurate and extremely diligent with data analysis
- Fully IT literate with strong MS Office skills particularly expert with Excel
Data Analyst, Data Trends, Excel, Operational Analyst, Feltham, Walton-on-Thames, Hampton, Staines-upon-Thames, Twickenham, Egham
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone