Rapidly growing Insurance/Broker seek an interim FP&A Manager to provide support to the CFO. The successful candidate will have recent FP&A experience gained from Insurance and/or Insurance Broking be immediately available and able to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
- Work on a variety of projects helping to assess the structure of the business going ahea
- Produce appropriate variance analysis covering actuals / forecasts / budgets
- Assist the preparation of broking monthly management accounts and submit to Group as per the timetable
- Ensure those accounts are prepared in accordance with current accounting standards and group policy.
- Lead the business heads in the preparation of annual budgeting and adhoc forecasting
- Ensure those plans are underpinned by the appropriate drivers of performance and PY’s are bridged
- Attend and contribute to the key broking meeting e.g. pricing / broking exec and monthly results
- Management of the relationship with the key broking personal ensuring they receive the necessary support.
- Wok with the CFO to develop improved MI across the broking businesses
FP&A experience gained from an Insurance/Insurance Broking business is essential.