You will support the Telesales Team with pro-active call monitoring to check for regulatory compliance, process adherence and support the Customer Service Manager with re-active call monitoring and complaint handling.
This is a pro-active role where you will identify and initiate process improvements and spot trends to enhance our customer experience. You will capture data and provide detailed reporting along with constructive feedback, enhancing learning by working in partnership with our Sales Team, Managers and Training.
Compliance and Call Monitoring Advisor Requirements:
• You must have proven experience in a compliance/quality monitoring role within a telephone sales environment
• Excellent attention to detail – previous experience with 1 to 1 coaching
• You are a role model who influences ethical sales and service standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in providing feedback and complaint handling
• Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels – self-motivating, excellent interpersonal skills, prioritise effectively and work to deadlines.
• An understanding of FCA frameworks would be helpful and you will need to demonstrate your knowledge of existing regulatory requirement
Handepay are one of the leading providers of merchant services to the SME sector with 28,000 customers and over 170 employees. Our unique customer proposition within the payments industry and our core values of transparency and integrity ensure we do the right thing by our customers, resulting in an Excellence rating on Trust Pilot and equally great reviews on Google and Glassdoor.
We are quick and agile but also considered and our simple philosophy of every customer counts and every employee counts means we look after our people and in turn they look after our customers. As well as some comprehensive benefits we offer a range of perks and employee incentives to help brighten your day.
Location: Haydock, Merseyside
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week Mon-Fri, with flexibility around start and finish times from 8.30am until 6.00pm.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
We are proud of our Investors in People accreditation and are focused on ensuring our team enjoy a good work-life balance, offering a range of benefits which include:
• 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Flexibility to work from home
• Monthly pay
• Modern offices conveniently located on the A580, close to M6 with free on-site parking
• Opportunity to progress through the business
• Contributory pension scheme and life assurance (subject to conditions)
• Regular employee social events, lunches and fun activities
• Relaxed dress code
• Free refreshments provided
You may have experience of the following: Compliance Advisor, Call Monitoring, Compliance Officer, Compliance Analyst, Financial Compliance, Financial Standards, FCA, Financial Conduct Authority, Complaints Handler, Financial Services, etc.
Ref: 102 059