C £50,000 p.a.
· Are you looking for a role that can showcase and highlight your high level Risk experience?
· Do you want a role that will give you the autonomy to identify risks and develop strategic frameworks?
· If you have experience of working within a financial accredited business and have worked at a senior level within Risk or Compliance this could be the role for you.
ER Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with The Loughborough Building Society who are widely recognised for their outstanding reputation. LBS has an ambitious strategic plan over the next few years including investment in new technology and change. The role will provide opportunity to contribute to the successful implementation of these plans.
Role & Responsibilities of the Risk Manager:
· You will be responsible for delivery of the annual Risk Work Plan; this encompasses core monitoring activities; conducting thematic reviews; ad-hoc investigation and project work; and review and challenge of key policies and statements (e.g. ICAAP; ILAAP; Recovery Plan).
· Preparation of reporting, attendance and contribution at Board Risk Committee and relevant management committees.
· Taking responsible for oversight, and continuing the development and embedding, of the client’s risk management framework.
· Independent review and reporting on risk matters, including new initiatives and change; and provision of support and guidance to the business.
· Treasury and Credit risk profiles are also changing and the role will assist on these.
· Research topics to develop your knowledge and understanding.
· The role will include interaction with colleagues at all levels, including the Board.
· You will have proven experience of financial services, ideally in an audit or risk function role
· It would be highly advantageous if your experience also included data analysis capabilities and exposure to treasury or IT risk management.
· A proactive individual who is inquisitive, conscientious and highly organised with strong analytical and communication skills,
· Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and complete work accurately to a high standard.
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
· A positive approach to new areas and challenges and be keen to learn and develop and apply what you already know.
· An ability to assimilate and interpret information, including regulatory pronouncements from both PRA and FCA
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and are able to adapt your style according to your interaction.
· You will be resilient and professional in approach and provide independent and constructive challenge to the business
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.