Fitness Studio Operations Manager
C £25,000p.a. DOE
- Are you passionate about fitness, customer care, and drive to achieve results?
- Do you have a proven background with a range of leadership and administrative skills to support the business to meet its goals?
- Do you want to lead and develop a high performing, committed team?
The ER Recruitment team are working alongside a highly reputable, fun and dynamic fitness team who are looking to expand further due to continued success! Their goal is to ensure clients receive the best service whilst also creating a motivational and fun environment.
Role & Responsibilities of the Fitness Studio Operations Manager:
- Managing the Front Desk Team.
- Developing business plans aimed at long term sustainability and growth.
- Sourcing new business opportunities by targeting new markets or new demographics.
- Improving the quality of the client experience and customer satisfaction.
- Providing detailed budget reports to improve cost efficiency.
- Advertising, shortlisting and selecting candidates for vacant posts in conjunction with the team.
- Leading the induction of new Front Desk staff and assisting with the mentoring and training of new staff.
- Keeping up to date with fitness industry trends and the economic landscape to keep the company up to date and relevant.
- Being held accountable for the successes and failures of the business.
- Liaising with other companies to develop a long-term company strategy.
About You as the Fitness Studio Operations Manager:
- Excellent business acumen alongside a detailed knowledge of the industry
- Leadership and management skills
- Exceptional communication skills verbally and in writing
- Delegation skills, to assign tasks to the correct team member
- Excellent knowledge of operational policies and procedures
- Negotiation skills to get the best deals
- Ability to motivate staff to hit and exceed their goals and targets
- Ability to hold meetings at all levels
- Can evidence success in training, assessing and developing less experienced staff.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.