Are you a target driven, and sales focused? Are you a confident individual with the ability to speak to people at all levels? This role could be great for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, tenacious, and adaptable Sales Executive / Contact Manager who has a good level of resilience and experience working within commercial/corporate insurance. You will be part of a successful Business Development Team, based at our modern offices in Leicester and will work alongside a small team to manage contacts with prospects. You will have proven experience working in an insurance role and will be used to making high volume outbound sales calls, within a target environment. This role comes with excellent bonus incentives, based on performance (KPI’s).
To be successful in this role, you will be used to speaking to clients at all levels (from gatekeeper to directors). You will be able to build excellent rapport and hold good levels of communication, modifying approach when required. You will be a natural self-starter and problem solver, who has a methodical and strategic approach to a targeted audience, utilising our CRM diary system (Acturis), regularly keeping records up to date.Location:
Our office is based in Enderby, Leicester (LE19 1SY) and is accessible by bus or car.Responsibilities:
- You will make outbound calls to potential customers to prospect for new business,
- You will set appointments for the New Business team and Account Executives,
- You will work on specific campaigns with various Department Managers,
- You will logically ad systematically maintain contact data,
- You will develop relationships with prospects and clients,
- You will gain a clear understanding of client’s business needs and requirements,
- You will carry out any additional ad-hoc duties as and when required,
- You will be resilient, highly target driven with proven sales generation experience within an insurance commercial/corporate setting,
- You will have excellent communication, both verbally, written, listening and will have strong negotiation skills, with ability to communicate at all levels,
- You will be innovative, adaptable and a quick learner with ability to pick up systems quickly (Acturis), with good knowledge of MS suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.),
- You will be a natural problem solver and have a strategic and logical approach to sales targets, resilient with a positive attitude,
- You will have a high level of attention to detail ensuring quality and compliance are met,
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits, and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 101 971