IT Support Analyst - Leicester
SearchDATA Group is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join one of our logistics and distribution clients based out of Leicestershire. The IT Field Service Engineer role will be responsible for the hardware and software support of the business, liaising and supporting the Technical Support Manager across two sites in the Leicestershire area.
The client has several offices and part of the responsibility of this position, will be travelling between them to deal with issues when needed.
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary (£25-27k depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to buy a further 5 and or carry over
- Share-save Scheme (after 6 months)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependent on length of service)
- Personal Pension Plan
- Personal Benefits Portal - employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Early Finish Friday
- Comprehensive e-Learning and Development platform
- Long Service Awards
- Free Car Parking
- Break/Fix, Troubleshooting Hardware / Software issues.
- Setting up and administrating users on 365.
- Desk side, Remote and Phone support.
- Be the conduit between IT and Business Users.
- Be the engagement point with the customer for service improvements and initiatives to improve the customer service offering.
- Monitoring and managing the service across sites to ensure a good response to all IT issues.
- Working with all departments to resolve business process issues.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience within a service environment for multiple sites and stakeholders
- Familiarity in ITSM practices (ITIL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in dealing with management team escalations.
- Knowledge of Printers, including thermal printers.
- Office 365 Knowledge
- Microsoft SharePoint Knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge - setting up new users.
- Knowledge working with DELL PCs and Laptops.
- Documenting knowledge library
- Work between two sites on a rota-basis, controlled by yourself.
- Willingness to work extra hours or help in areas outside of role.
- Use of initiative to ensure tasks are completed.
- Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives.
- Carry out any reasonable request by the business.