Domus have a fantastic opportunity for an Area Manager to join a national Health and Social Care organisation who provide person-centered support for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Physical Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injuries or Mental Health needs
The role is accountable for providing leadership and operational management of their supported living services in the Leicestershire region and will have responsibility for the delivery of all care and support, operational, financial and administrative functions.
We are looking for an experienced Area/Regional Manager within the specialist care sector or a highly experienced multi-site Registered Manager (at least 3 years’ experience).
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading providers of care throughout the UK!
Key Responsibilities of an Area Manager:
- Motivational and inspirational leadership for employees and teams to perform at their best in building and sustaining a high-performance culture acting as a role model and ambassador for the group’s values and leadership behaviours.
- Effective Employee Engagement and Development so that all employees understand the Vision and Strategy and their role in it and are actively encouraged, developed and motivated to deliver Outstanding Service to our Clients and have fulfilling careers within the group.
- Effective and timely delivery of multi services in pursuit of effective commercial contractual, safety and risk management.
- Driving up quality, achieving all CQC regulatory requirements and where any issues arise, develop, implement and complete appropriate remedial action plans.
- Achieving Revenue and Margin targets by the retention and growth of existing business, acquiring new business and the effective and efficient running of operations.
- Driving quality and business improvements ensuring the group’s total competitive position is improved.
- Ensuring that structures, processes, systems and procedures are co-ordinated, effective and efficient meeting business, commercial and clinical requirements to meet future business demands.
- Ensuring that offices within the Area operate in accordance with the group’s standards, UK Health & Safety legislation and applicable regulations and commercial contractual obligations.
Key requirements an Area Manager must have:
- Possess relevant previous working experience to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the relevant specialist requirements, knowledge and application, likely to have at least 10 years' relevant working experience.
- A relevant professional Qualification at Level 4 or Higher in Care or Management e.g., NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma) and working towards Level 5 or above.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and exemplify leadership and composure under pressure, while maintaining high morale.
- Change and risk management and building technology readiness experience and the ability to manage teams through growth and change.
- People management and leadership skills with experience of successfully implementing sound people management practices (inclusive of recruitment, employee engagement, development and retention) to establish a high performance and client focused organisation.
- Result oriented, resilient, customer focused and process driven individual with the ability to build strategic relationships/alliances, build sustainable relationships with multi-culture clients, identify and seize growth opportunities, influence multiple stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally and function within a complex highly matrix organisation.
- Data - driven approach to decision making around commercial and operational practices.
- Possess and be an active member of effective business networks in the social care industry and regulatory bodies that will impact the business.
- 4% pension match contribution
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
If you are interested in the above Area Manager vacancy, please contact Jen Henry at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.