Business Development Manager, Sport and Leisure. £50,000 Basic + Car + Uncapped Commission + Benefits.
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to take the next step in their career with a jump in earnings and moving into a fun and unique sector. You will manage the full sales cycle in this consultative client facing role and given all the resources needed to ensure success. Exciting chance to really make a difference within a thriving business and the chance to grow and develop into a sales management role.
* You will have 3 years business development experience with a consultative service and/or design led background.
* You will be bright and articulate with a keen understanding of service excellence and an ability to handle multiple targets.
* You will be hugely self-motivated, goal driven, results oriented and motivated by earning potential (the role is completely uncapped)
* You will be highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships at senior levels,
* You will be a well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your conviction and decisions.
* At the interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that shows logical career progression and high levels of success.
To apply, please email your CV to