Commercial kitchen and bar CAD Designer
Our client is a specialist hospitality design and build company Established for over 30 years offering full kitchen and bar consultancy, planning and design services and are able to provide everything from a single item of catering equipment, to a new-build including a commercial kitchen and bar. We work on projects such as restaurants, bars, airports, football stadiums and hotels throughout the UK
We are currently looking to take on a CAD Designer to join our existing Design team.
The company currently has a sales team who will liaise with clients and architects and designers and then create a design. This role will be based around supporting the sales team and coming up with innovative and practical design solutions.
A typical project will see you working off existing drawings or survey data to produce a floorplan that caters to the requirements of the client while also making sound commercial sense. The primary function of this role is to have the ability to convert any technical concept and catering solution into concise drawings using CAD and knowledge in REVIT would be useful. Any drawings produced, will be used to assist the sales team through to estimating, orders and then installation. Therefore, these must meet high quality, measurable standards in terms of time and quantity. Other duties involved in this task are as outlined below:
This role is responsible for working closely with the Design Team, assisting with the development of current and new business.
* Be able to interpret technical requests into drawings.
* Work closely with the Sales and install Team assisting with any troubleshooting or new developments.
* Become an integral player in the design team
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential to understand and respond to the client brief, so to produce the ideal design for their needs.
* Liaise with internal staff and external customers to ascertain their needs prior to conversion into the required CAD drawings.
* Assist with any other duties as required by the business in line with your skill set and experience.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Must possess AutoCAD 2D & 3D REVIT software experience and be qualified to City and Guilds standard or equivalent.
* Must be able to work equally as well as part of a team or on your own.
* Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
What's on offer for the ideal CAD Designer?
A basic salary of £25k - £30K per annum DOE
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply button!