Leading Luxury Fasion brand urgently requires temporary Stock Control Admin support in their central London base.
Summary and Purpose of The Role:
The Stock Control Administrator is required to support the Stock Control team with the manual administration of stock during the transition to the 3PL partner.
Reporting to the Head of 3PL, Distribution and Logistics, this position is required to own and input stock data whilst driving stock accountability across departments and the 3PL.
This is a highly dynamic, fast-moving industry. This position is required to work quickly, accurately, and safely.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Administer inbound stock via Excel working to generate PO’s and track stock movements to 3PL.
- Confirm receipt of stock and post all store transfers once pick/pack confirmation has been received from 3PL creating commercial invoices where necessary and sending to Freight Forwarder where appropriate.
- Create transfer from 3PLRescu report and Receipt and then post creating commercial invoice to send to Freight Forwarder where appropriate.
- Investigate and resolve stock variances, always working to identify solutions and process enhancements.
- Maintain stock controlling database system, driving accountability and data integrity via accurate and timely recordings.
- Take ownership for the accurate and timely recording of stock movements, ensuring stock records accurate, liaising with necessary departments where required to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Monitor, daily, the stock levels and escalate key findings.
- Conduct scanning, checking and physical movement of stock in and out of Head Office and Warehouse.
- Liaise with stores regarding all stock related issues and procedures.
- Analyse and understand daily stock reports to reduce stock count errors.
- Proactively identify stock issues prior to stock counts.
- Adopt a tighter control of store stock general returns (End of season).
- Report on SMS stock outstanding against PR and reconciliation.
- Propose and implement process and procedural enhancements supporting with stock reconciliations.
- Inter Branch Transfer Outstanding and reporting information to the stores, minimising non-confirmed Transfer Orders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of a similar role working alongside 3PL.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Navision System.
- Advanced excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of working with European markets and generating appropriate logistics documentation.
By Applying to this advert, you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners. The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.