Service Engineer required. My client is a leading provider of maintenance, repair and breakdown services on Heavy Plant machinery. They are looking to bring an experienced Service Engineer aboard. The ideal candidate would come from a Plant, Agricultruial or Material handling background and be based locally to Rotherham however candidates further afield would also be considered.
Service Engineer Position Overview
- Undertaking service, breakdown and repair duties on company machinery
- Fault Finding and diagnosis on Hydraulic, Electrical and Pneumatic systems
- Machine tear down and replacing broken parts
- Performing reactive maintenance as and when required
- Travelling to customer sites throughout the UK
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous Field service experience is essential
- Experience working on Land Drilling or Piling rigs would be very advantageous
- Strong Hydraulic and Electrical knowledge
- Experience working with either Material Handling, Agricultural or Plant Machinery highly advantageous
- Strong Fault Finding and Diagnosis Skills essential
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ideally based locally to Aylesbury
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Company Van
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 - 17:00
- Overtime available at time and a half
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Private Medical after probation
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.