*WELCOME BONUS £500
£9.27 to £9.69 per hour
Inspire Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Our Support Worker team is fully committed to CareTech’s goals; they understand the challenges and rewards of working with our young people and know that every day they will achieve things that really matter.
· Integrity is the foundation of what we do
· Nurturing is the approach to our Young People and staff, we are part of a family
· Soul is at the heart of what we do every day, our home, our children, our care
· Passion drives the commitment to achieve the very best for our children
· Intrigue results in our evolving practice, ideas and opinions
· Resilience demonstrates our commitment to our children, our staff and our colleagues
· Empower our children and staff to be the very best they can be
Reward and Benefits
What we do!
Our homes are specialist and established offering children and young people a variety of care options from short breaks to long-term residential care. We carefully develop and adapted homes to meet the varying needs of Young People. Homes are carefully located within thriving communities, offering a variety of educational, recreational and social activities.
Young people are supported to make choices with committed 'team around the Child Approach’ aided with assisted technology to support communication and decision-making. Our Support Workers measure outcomes specific to an individual needs and evidence using our person-centred outcome-measuring tool.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
*T&C’s Apply. Payment released on completion of probation period