If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a Local Authority in Guildford to appoint a Civil Enforcement Officer on a 5-month contract.
As a successful Civil Enforcement Officer, your duties will be:
- Patrolling on and off-street parking restrictions and enforce the provisions of relevant Traffic Regulation Orders
- Issuing Penalty Charge Notices for contraventions of Traffic Regulation Orders
- Operating the car parks central control and monitoring system
- Reporting parking equipment faults and rectify where possible
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 qualification in Parking Enforcement or willingness to work towards qualification (desirable)
- Driving licence (Essential)
- Previous experience in a customer facing Security/Enforcement role (essential)
- Experience of working as a Civil Enforcement Officer (or Parking Attendant) or in working with the public in a customer focussed environment (essential)
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and remain calm. Ability to maintain clear and accurate written records and paperwork
- Experience of explaining rules and regulations, policies and procedures to others
What’s on offer
- Salary: £13 Per Hour
- Contract type: 5 Months
- Hours: Mon-Sun 37 hrs (Alternating shifts, weekend shifts paid at higher rates)
- Location: Guildford
How to apply
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran on
- Email your CV to
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
• Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
• Market leading referrals of up to £500
• Post Placement Aftercare
• Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers