Looking for people with a background in payroll management or payroll processing, or HR generalist roles to cross train to a career in Payroll / HR Systems implementation. You must have experience of working in payroll or HR, good knowlege of payroll / HR legislation and operational processes, and an aptitude for systems. Be trained in software implementation by a market leading global Payroll / HR software company. Develop your career as a Payroll / HR software implementation consultant with exceptional ongoing career opportunities.
You must have excellent communication skills and be looking for a role dealing with many external clients in different industry sectors. Hybrid home and NW UK (or Surrey) office based, with a few days a month travelling to client sites UK wide. Salary depending on experience - in the range early £30ks to early £40ks including car allowance, and with great benefits and bonus on top.
In this role you will:
- use your existing familiarity with Payroll and / or HR gained in a HR generalist, payroll manager or similar position
- be provided with structured training to develop your skills as a software implementation consultant
- provide consultancy to clients, analyse and document their HR/Payroll business processes
- create a design for the software implementation
- hands on configure the software to meet client needs, including pay elements, rules, processes and calculations or HR workflows
- Test the software and oversee the user acceptance testing and payroll parallel runs
- plan, manage and organise your work on multiple concurrent implementation projects
- work with many clients UK wide in varied industry sectors and small, medium or large organisations
You must have:
- experience of working in payroll or HR and familiarity with processes and legislation
- very strong communication skills, able to confidently communicate with clients at all levels
- good planning and organising skills, ideally some experience of managing projects to timelines
- aptitude for systems
- logical, methodical approach
- any implementation experience a plus
- full UK driving license
- a location where you can travel to the Cheshire / Manchester area office a day or two a week whilst otherwise working at home (or in the office if you prefer)
- willingness to travel UK wide a day or two a week and occasionally stay away from home overnight
If you are interested in using your payroll / HR experience to transition to a new career in client facing implementations, send a CV to find out more. Locations in Surrey or Cheshire/Manchester area ideal due to office locations.