To carry out aftercare maintenance and emergency works as requested by the Customer Care Department and also to undertake works as required by other Senior Members of Staff from time to time.
Day to Day Activities:
- To work as part of the Construction Team to achieve client satisfaction in our product
- To assist with the production of snagging lists on plots in production as requested by site when required.
- To cover all aspects of joinery, door fitting, locks etc.
- Basic tiling repairs
- Basic masonry repairs including pointing
- To discharge items of property defects lists as directed by your Manager.
- Making good of dry lining finishes
- Decoration works to a high standard within the constraints of an occupied home.
- Mastic pointing - including removal and replacement inside and out.
- Adjustment to UPVC window and doors, including toe & healing of door glazing if required.
- On inspection be able to diagnose faults and decide which trades would need to be contacted if necessary
- To requisition materials for work from the Customer Service Manager or Commercial Department.
- To report when work is completed ensuring the customer signs off the required paperwork that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
Knowledge & Specific Job Skills:
- Multi-skilled across the construction trades
- Carpentry background preferred
- Health & Safety Aware; risk eliminations
- To demonstrate an efficient courteous manner to colleagues, purchasers and residents and at all times ensure they receive the best possible service.
- Professional and Polite
- Good Communicator
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.