Our client is local family-owned business who are going from strength to strength in their operations, they value the family ethos within the business and working together as one.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and dedicated individual with a driven personality to join their Manufacturing division as a Quality Officer.
The main objective of the role is to ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring the manufacture of products are monitored and reviewed to produce a high-quality product
Potential duties will include:
- Calibration of machinery to remain in line with requirements;
- Maintaining and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s);
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers are meet through auditing of materials;
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Internal auditing
- BSI kitemark audits
- BSI 9001 audits
- Analysis of inhouse data, which is collated, i.e. returns, test data, scrappage etc
- Ensure the training of staff on each of the process they complete and updating of training matrix to support this
- Completion of external questionnaires in relation to quality and processes
- Looking at processes for areas of improvement to drive quality
- An in-depth understanding of quality procedures and relevant legal standards
- Management review of non-conformance reports
- The successful applicant will have a high ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced manufacturing setting, the individual should be prepared to be hands on and driven to ensure that requirements are completed on time.
People management experience is a necessity, a willingness to be flexible, and a positive attitude to the role in order to become organised and ensure we operate as efficiently as possible.
Experience as a Quality officer, IOS9001:2015 standard is a necessity, a willingness to be flexible, and a positive attitude to the role in order to continue push the company forward in the best direction.
General hours of work are 9.00 to 5.00 Monday to Friday
In return you will be paid a salary of £30,000 per annum.
For more information or to apply please click APPLY.