Due to rapid business growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join a friendly, well-established team.
This is a key position based at Head Office with free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Proactively acknowledge ‘Sales Inbox’ emails in a professional and timely manner.
* Answer calls, answer emails, take messages and redirect calls and messages in a concise manner.
* Direct new enquiries and orders to relevant members of the team as appropriate.
* Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Trade Sales Team and New Business Team.
* Co-ordinate and record customer installation training (specified accounts).
* Provide administrative support to log, monitor and close customer complaints.
* Set up the Company Boardroom with refreshments for external visitors and Director meetings.
* Organise ‘away days’ for the Company Directors.
* Source, order and circulate bespoke items (branded clothing, pens, notebooks, business cards etc.).
* Book company lunches, travel, flight, accommodation, cars, company translations and assist the HR Manager in organising any regular or ad hoc activities upon their request.
* Organise and despatch fabric swatch samples to support trade customers.
* Create order forms, create fabric cards, keep fabric samples updated and despatch to customers, maintain stock of Swatch Books, gift bags and branded clothing.
* Liaise with external marketing agency to maintain the website.
* Update price lists for core products spares.
* Update email contacts spreadsheet with ‘cleaned’ contact details.
* Forward any written customer feedback to the Head of Customer Experience.
* Despatch UK and International Orders (covering for annual leave and unexpected absence).
* Any other reasonable duties of an ad hoc nature as may be requested by the Senior Management from time to time.
* Exceptionally organised with strong time management skills.
* Someone with focus and a strong work ethic.
* Confidence when assigned a task to deliver it independently.
* Flair for communication, polite and efficient telephone manner, and articulate written word
* High standards of attention to detail.
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise your daily workload.
* Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
* PC literate and experience with MS Office applications.
* Experience of a CRM system or Navision (advantageous)
* Import/Export documentation (desirable)
Benefits package includes company car (or van), plus free parking.
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance