Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced candidate to take ownership of the newly launched ecommerce business within a well established and highly regarded business.
* Manage paid advertising campaigns across Google and social media
* Implement the SEO strategy via creating original content, building links to the ecommerce site and other activities
* Build an email database of customers and potential customers for future sales
* Capture customer feedback for use in sales promotion and marketing campaigns
* Manage the online store, product ordering and payment platforms and liaise with operations to ensure orders are dispatched on time
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing & social media.
* Develop/deliver 3Yr. digital marketing & social media strategy.
* Manage and inspire the external agencies involved in the ecommerce offering
* Regularly complete a 360° website review and deploy refinements.
* Create content for social media channels to promote the ecommerce offer
* Collaborate with internal & external teams to optimise user experience.
* Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across channels.
* Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
* Measure/report on digital marketing and social media campaign performance V KPIs.
* Optimise marketing spend for performance based on insights from each campaign.
* Recruit and develop new digital & social media marketing staff, working closely with Directors.
Personnel Specification / Essential Experience, Qualifications & Skills
* A track record in devising ecommerce campaigns that recruit and convert customers.
* Creating, managing and optimising advertising campaigns using Google Ads and social media ads (primarily Facebook products but could include LinkedIn and Twitter)
* Managing digital marketing and social media processes, including external consultants.
* Creating impactful management reports and insight
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, social media analytics and ecommerce metrics to fuel performance.
* Working with industrial products or highly involved product sales
* Marketing qualification (Undergrad, post grad, CIM or similar)
* Google Ads certified (or undertaking the qualification)
* Facebook Blueprint certified (or undertaking the qualification)
* Eager to learn and develop personally, professionally, and technically.
* Ambitious enough to want to be a Senior Manager/Director.
To discuss in greater detail this opportunity please contact Judith on (phone number removed)