Are you looking for a company with a proud history and a track record of innovation that can grow and develop your career? Are you a technical solutions provider, who has worked for, or sold to M&E consultants, consulting engineers, architects and specifiers, Local authorities or M&E contractors? If so, we have a construction industry super power that could be looking for YOU! Offering up to £55k basic, £20k+ bonus potential, Hybrid/electric company car & an outstanding opportunity with a company at the forefront of the green evolution. Read on and APPLY TODAY!
* As Specification Manager/Business Development Manager, you will be involved in promoting a broad range of commercial heating solutions to Mechanical and Electrical consultants, architects and specifiers, consulting engineers that work on public and private sector new build and retrofit projects.
* Selling all types of heating and hot water products, used in hotels, commercial offices, sports stadia, leisure centres, high rise buildings, hospitals, care homes, schools, universities.
* Your product offering as Specification Sales Executive will include floor standing boilers, wall hung boilers, condensing boilers, water heaters, plant rooms, underfloor heating, heat pumps.
* Projects will range from £10k+, up to several hundred thousands, up to for an off site prefabricated plant room, millions of pounds.
* As Specification Manager, you will present CPDs, lunch and learns and build strong relationships with as many consulting engineers in each M&E consultancy as possible, gaining specifications on new build and retrofit projects.
* You will work closely with your colleagues on the contractor and merchant team, often involving joint calls to the M&E contractor, to maintain your specification.
* You will be covering the following postcodes; CV, NN, OX, MK, LU, SG, AL, EN, WD, HA, UB, SL, HP, RG, GU, SO and PO. In essence, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, North London, Berkshire, West Surrey and Hampshire.
* You will be targeted to generate a certain number of specifications and confirmed business, across your multi brand offering of products and will be extremely well supported by a very experienced team of Specification Managers.
-THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
* The successful Specification Manager/BDM will be technically strong, ideally from the commercial heating market, such as boilers, underfloor heating, heat pumps, HVAC, controls, radiators etc.
* You will ideally have experience in the sales environment, although an individual who has been on the tools, or worked in an engineering consultancy or architectural practice, with a positive, solutions based approach and good communication skills, will also be considered.
* You will ideally have a good understanding of the structure of Local Authorities as our client is very strong in the education and health markets. An understanding of County Council frameworks and the different project contract types, so that you understand the influencers and key decision makers is important, although excellent training and support is offered.
* You'll be organised, proactive, a good networker and strong with keeping your CRM fully up to date.
* A confident presenter, as you'll be delivering CPDs in this role.
* A sociable individual, as client entertainment is part of the role.
* A good influencer, who embraces the visions and values of the company.
* Our client is a genuine multi brand powerhouse in the construction industry.
* They have enviable staff loyalty and retention.
* They lead the market in innovation and cutting edge solutions as they drive towards net zero emissions.
* A fabulous career is open to individuals with a growth mindset.
* Offering a basic salary of £45k-£55k (dependent on experience).
* Quarterly commission giving a realistic £15k-£20k on top in year 1, which is uncapped.
* 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays.
* Choice of electric or hybrid company car, up to the value of £40k.
* Pension scheme that doubles your contribution, up to 4% from employee, 8% from employer.
* Company credit card.
* Perkbox type benefits.
* Quarterly team get together/training day, then drinks and a meal.
* Lots of opportunity to take clients to corporate events, such as football, rugby, concerts etc.
* Golf days.
* Individual career plans/development plans to help you achieve your goals.
We are proud at Chandler Harris Recruitment to have earned the opportunity to partner with this outstanding market leading construction superpower as their exclusive recruiter, so if you feel that you have the qualities, winning attitude and drive to forge a great career with this business, then get in touch with Colin, Nick or Willoughby on (phone number removed), or email your CV and cover note to (url removed) and elevate your career TODAY