Are you looking for a new role within Property services? Or looking to change career into property management?
The Property Compliance Co-ordinator is a new role which involves, combining the administration of landlord Health & Safety work with the co-ordination of works programmes. You will be working as part of a housing and property management team, reporting directly to the Property Services Manager.
* Work with the PSM to develop and co-ordinate work programmes relating to property compliance / landlord health and safety including Gas services, Electrical inspections, Water safety management and more.
* Effectively manage information relating to landlord health and safety using databases, Excel spreadsheets and filing systems; demonstrate accuracy and consistency of data storage and effective information retrieval.
* Proactively monitor compliance work programmes and activity due dates; raise works orders with contractors and service providers as required.
* Monitor contract end dates and other contract amendments for action with PSM and others; assist the PSM with contract procurement administration.
* Support the PSM in producing monthly monitoring and other performance reports, including obtaining reports and information from contractors / service providers and others. Collate and present data relating to service performance.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Intermediate IT skills, including Excel and databases
* Understands importance of document control and record keeping
* Excellent attention to detail
* Build excellent working relationships with our contractors, staff and customers.
Salary up to £24k DOE
Annual leave – 25 days
This will be a Full-time role based in Head Office Staines.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am-5pm