We are currently recruiting for a Technical Administration Assistant on behalf of our client who specialise in food manufacturing, they are based in Ashton-in-Makerfield. The successful candidate will support the warehouse and logistics manager with administrative tasks, to ensure planning of collections and deliveries are efficiently processed.
* Producing delivery notes against completed picking confirmations
* Advising production planner and customer service on shortages
* Updating Excel transport database with dispatched sales orders and all necessary information
* Booking deliveries slots with customers
* Entering jobs on Haulage systems (supervisor instructions)
* Printing labels for order ready for dispatch
* Filing picking confirmation in the warehouse in date order changes to picking confirmations.
* Scanning local PODs and updating the database
* Obtaining PODs from the hauliers and updating the database
* Printing confirmations and assigning shipment numbers
What skills do I need?
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous admin experience within a Food Production environment
* Data input experience
* Excel experience. Must understand formula
* Ability to prioritise and plan effectively to meet deadlines
* Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16.30 and Friday 07:30 – 15:00