Helpdesk Operator x 2 (HDO591/588)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: To provide a 24-hour Helpdesk Service within ADSL and to be the first point of contact for Customers, Partners and Aspire Defence departments in order that contractual requirements are met.
* Accurately log information within Case, an administrative module within IFS used for bookings, incidents, complaint / compliments, military exercises
* Accurately enter all incidents into the business incident reporting system (OSHENS) along with following any escalation practices.
* Support both Day and Out of Hours engineers in all matters including allocation and job analysis
Experience & Skills required:
* English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above
* Proven experience of working in a customer service environment.
* Strong administration skills with Experience in all Microsoft packages
* Full UK Valid Driving Licence
Please note: The helpdesk operates 24 hours per day, Shifts will be worked on a rota basis
Closing Date: 5 December 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.