Exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to be part of an established and growing organisation based in Glasgow Scotland.
The Private Client team has an enviable reputation and wishes to recruit a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Solicitor who will be able to manage their own caseload.
This position will be Glasgow based, but my client’s agile working policy will provide the flexibility to work from their Glasgow office and from home.
• Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney
• Executry administration
• Trust creation and administration
• General Private Client business.
• 4years+ PQE), preferably within a similarly reputable Private Client department.
• STEP Membership preferable, if not, candidate should to be willing to work towards achieving this accreditation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An enthusiastic approach to work and enjoy working in a team environment
• Applicants must also be able to demonstrate a proven ability to manage and run their day to day work with appropriate supervision.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful