A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a warehouse administrator witha great organisation based on the foxhills industrial estate in Scunthorpe. This is a permanent role for the right candidate with an opportuntiy to work with and progress with a great company.
* Booking out of Works Orders
* Producing Despatch Documentation
* Goods In - Booking in Stock from Purchase Deliveries
* Filing of warehouse paperwork; delivery notes etc…
* Contacting Suppliers for material test certificates
* Scanning and allocating test certificates and other paperwork
* Assisting Warehouse Manager and Supervisor with day to day warehouse administration tasks.
* Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way.
* Keen eye for detail
* Monitors and maintains quality and productively.
* Manages time effectively.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Experience of working in a busy office/warehouse environment./ Previous Warehouse Administrator Experience
* Minimum GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent in English and Maths
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional and well presented
* Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent attention to detail and a methodical way of working
* Motivated and proactive with a positive nature
The hours of work are 7.30am – 4.30pm, with a 45 minute lunch break.
This role of Warehouse Administrator is being advertised by Red Recruitment 24:7 who are acting as Recruitment Consultants for our Scunthorpe based client