Engineering Team Leader – Selby – Competitive salary
3 shift working pattern – 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 22:00-06:00
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader to join the team in Selby. As an Engineering Team Leader you will lead a small, hardworking and dedicated team.
• To ensure the efficient and effective operation of the teams to achieve a high level of asset care and asset reliability
• Promotion of safe working practices and leadership ensuring adherence to all items associated with health and safety
• Co-ordinate activities and demonstrate clear leadership to the shift teams and ensure they are adding value at all times
• Monitor individual shift performance and identify areas of improvement
• Plan the day to day labour/skills requirements to cover the shift patterns and overtime requirements
• Effectively controlling budgets for capital expenditure, manning levels, raw materials, engineering and production volume including identification of shortfalls and planned corrective actions
The ideal candidate
• Experienced in fault finding, diagnosis & repair of industrial machinery
• Experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage
• Experience leading an Engineering team
• 33 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays).
• 4x salary Death in Service.
• Individual healthcare cash plan, including cash back on key medical costs, retail discount and 24/7 EAP services.
• Company pension.
VPK is an international packaging supplier with more than 6,400 employees in 70 locations across 20 countries. Our products are manufactured to order for many blue-chip companies within the food and manufacturing sectors which makes VPK one of the packaging industry leaders