Taskmaster Resources Ltd in Huddersfield are looking for experienced administrators for permanent work for an educational trust during term time only. 37 hrs per week for 39 weeks per year (candidates would receive a payment every month). The role is based in Crosland Moor, Huddersfield but is moving to Elland around April 2022.
Purpose of Job:
To assist in the provision of an effective, flexible and responsive HR/Operational service for the SCITT.
To support the Central Executive Team with administrative support across a range of duties which will include but will not be limited to general administrative support.
To support the SCITT Director with administrative support across a range of duties which will include but will not be limited to recruitment, absence management, policies and procedures, recording of documentation, liaising with different stakeholders; preparing resources; note taking and general admin support.
To support the Central Executive Team with a range of administrative duties.
SCITT – Roles and Responsibilities
* To complete the Safeguarding and compliancy checks and maintain the Single Central Record and compliancy trackers for the SCITT
* To manage the maintenance and updating of our trainee records; including the personalised folders; database and pen portraits
* To track and monitor the evidence at each assessment point
* To prepare the trainee folders for moderation
* To administer trainee recruitment: preparing and circulating information to applicants and supporting with the facilitation of assessment days
* To prepare and issue of assessment day letters; contract letters and documentation to successful applicants
* To use the DFE systems to inform the SCITT Director of applications and to prepare these for shortlisting
* To record all applicants’ data and the stage of their application-to keep an electronic and paper record
* To use the Data Management Systems for the DFE
* To complete the Student Loan Company Returns and liaise with the Student Finance England when required
* To raise the purchase orders and invoices and support with the monthly reconciliations
* To update trainee data regularly
* To track, monitor and collate the Quality Assurance documentation from all stakeholders
* To track, monitor and report on the trainees’ progression once they have completed the programme utilising: the NQT Entry profile; contact document from the employing school and NQT survey
* To manage the absence management system by ensuring accurate absence monitoring
* To liaise closely with our partner schools in ensuring an effective communication system
* To support the SCITT in ensuring processes are completed on time and effectively
* To take notes and produce and distribute accurate minutes as required.
* To assist in the provision of an effective, flexible and responsive administration/business support service which is provided to the Central Team
* To assist in responding and resolving routine telephone enquiries appropriately – this may involve signposting to other staff.
* To undertake basic administration duties including word processing, post, filing, record keeping, photocopying, ordering stationery, maintaining stock cupboards and distribution of relevant documents.
* To provide an efficient front line Reception service as required.
* To support with the facilitation of meetings/events.
* Maintain refreshments and place orders for hospitality for Trust events.
* To assist in maintaining checklists/procedures and ensuring they are fit for purpose.
* To assist in maintaining confidential filing systems.
* To ensure shredding/disposing of confidential information which is no longer required by the Central Team in accordance with GDPR.
* To maintain Databases as required.
There will be an opportunity within the post to take minutes at Local Academy Board meetings, these may fall outside regular hours and can be taken as time in lieu or paid as overtime as agreed with the line manager.
Generic Support Staff Requirements:
Uphold the professional standards expected of every member of Trust staff in all dealings with colleagues, students, parents / carers and the wider community.
Adhere to the principles expressed in the aims of the Trust.
Actively contribute to the continued development of the Central Executive Team by attending training, participating in relevant meetings, and putting forward ideas for improvement.
To contribute to the development of the Central Executive Team attendance strategy.
Be a positive, collaborative team member.
Apply Trust policies in all aspects of the role.
Keep up to date with all aspects of the Safeguarding Children Policy as it applies to the post.
Take responsibility for your own Continued Professional Development.
To deal courteously and efficiently with all staff who require support.
Undertake job related training if required.
It is the duty of the post holder not to act in a prejudicial or discriminatory manner towards employees. The post holder should also counteract such practice or behaviour by challenging or reporting it