Working for a fantastic organization in their Winchester office, this position requires a well-organised, personable individual with at least a year of experience working within a busy office environment who can work using their own initiative as well as part of a team. The successful candidate should be conscientious, reliable, efficient and display a willingness to learn and help.
* Monitoring the Enquires inbox, forwarding on the emails to the relevant teams.
* Assisting the Pensions Administration department in the production or amendment of written or visual material (such as letters, trustee meeting packs, reports, memos and presentations)
* Updating of member records on the Pension Administration system and Member Portal.
* Creating correspondence with agreed member updates such as change of address, surnames, title, forenames, date of birth, date of marriage etc
* Administration and ownership of ad hoc tasks such as certificate returns, member Identification forms, banking and member satisfaction
* Support ad hoc requests from the client administration teams such as the booking of internal meetings, including the arrangement of invites, room and ordering of lunches
* Issue and update of calendar invites and make travel arrangements.
* Opening and scanning of post each day; distributing to team members in a timely fashion.
* Updating and reconciling postal logs (with both physical and electronic post received)
* Retrieving archive files daily and scanning the required case history to the workflow system
* Provide regular support in the scanning of documentation in line with the departmental paperless policy.
* Support the departments daily printing needs with individual cases
* Taking responsibility for the quality and adhering to internal service level agreements.
* Support with bulk print and mailout exercises in accordance with internal deadlines
* Take responsibility for the planning and organisation as well as the reconciliation with all exercises.
* Monitoring of the team’s mailbox, including the allocation of work to the workflow system
* Updating the Portal post log with any submissions received to the mailbox.
* Previous experience working in an office environment
* Organised with excellent attention to detail
* Good standard of education
* Ability to work alone and / or as part of a team with fluctuating workload
* Ability to use own initiative as appropriate.
* Monday – Friday, 09.00am – 5.30pm(one week in the office, one week wfh)
* 21 days holiday increasing 1 day per year to 26 days
* Facility to buy or sell holiday buy up to 8 days and sell up to 5 days per year
* Life assurance scheme
* Permanent health insurance scheme
* Group personal pension plan
* Free eye examinations
* Cycle to work initiative
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal