Utility Rentals are a leading lease funding and asset finance provider to the education sector and we specialise in helping to make the budgets of schools, academies, colleges and universities to go further via our market-leading lease, rental and subscription solutions.
Visit our website here: www. utility. rentals
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Team as an Office Administrator.
Office Administrator Role Overview:
This is primarily an Admin position which also involves Customer Service and requires an organised and proactive individual who is able to provide effortless customer service of the highest level, whilst organising and logging their daily tasks through impeccable admin.
Office Administrator Daily duties:
* Support the sales team with sales administration such as obtaining quotes from suppliers, maintaining pricelists, building proposals
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain price lists and discuss queries, with a big focus on relationship building
* Responding to all internal and external requests in a super-efficient and professional manner. We are well known for our impeccable customer service and efficiency.
* General office administrative duties including:
* Managing of the kitchen/office supplies
* Gas/electricity meter readings
* Liaise with the outsourced cleaning company
* Managing of office contracts such as utilities, insurance etc
* Weekly fire alarm checks
* Health & Safety
* Management of office inventory
Desired skills and personal qualities required:
* Minimum of 2 years B2B administration or customer service experience - fiance admin experience will be preferred
* Experience of working with the education sector is beneficial but not essential
* Able to perform in a fast-paced role where multi-tasking and impeccable attention to detail is essential
* Self-motivated and pro-active.
* Self-starter. Training is provided, but there will be times when we expect initiative to used to research, learn and solve problems.
* Excellent communication – written and verbal
* Fast learner and able to quickly adapt to new IT systems.
* Team-oriented, with a positive can-do attitude, is absolutely essential.
Why join the team at our amazing company?
* Thorough training
* Fast growing, successful company culture
* Regular incentives and rewards
* Good social scene with regular events funded by the company
* Flexible working
How to apply for this Customer Service Specialist job:
If you are a dynamic, driven, team player, who is looking for a role where hard work is recognised and rewarded, then we need you. Send us your CV, tell us what’s great about you, and we’ll look forward to meeting with you soon!
Please no calls from agencies – we recruit directly and will not take agency calls.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Keywords: administrator, customer service, admin, customer service representative, team leader, business admin, customer service manager, office manager, sales admin, sales administrator, sales support