Our Maidenhead based client is seeking an Administration Assistant to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a team and previous experience in an administrative role.
This role will be working Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm in offices located within Maidenhead.
The ideal candidate will have excellent data entry skills, ideally will have experience of COINs system and will be able to commence employment immediately on a temp to perm basis.
You will be supporting the Commercial Director and Head of Technical.
* Assisting with ad-hoc queries from management.
* Creating, compiling, preparing, copying and distributing internal and external correspondence.
* Assisting with diary management.
* Scheduling and booking meetings.
* Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries and taking detailed messages.
* Data entry on the COINS IT system
* Interact with colleagues, customers and visitors, maintaining a helpful approach to all.
* File and retrieve company documents, records and reports ensuring filing is up to date and well managed.
* Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all dealings in your position.
* Assist Commercial with the issuing of tender enquiries
* Update Technical Rota, making sure every absence and holidays are noted
Skills and experience
* Ideally you will have some experience gained in a similar role .
* Experience in working as part of a team.
* 5 x GCSE including English and Maths.
* Accurate data entry.
* Fully IT conversant with MS suite.
* Methodical and numerate with a high attention to detail in the face of tight deadlines.
* Ability to prioritise, multi task and work to strict deadlines.
* You’ll need a positive approach with a professional attitude to enable you to deal confidently with colleagues at all levels.
If you do not hear from a consultant within 1 week of your application, then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful