Job Title: Technical Administrator
Salary: £25,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for Technical Administrator for a permanent position in Derby.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Administration activities and support services, including, but not limited to General Technical Office Management duties, controlling the lifecycle of engineering documentation and administration of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) System, and interfacing with company Manufacturing Systems such as Oracle.
* Co-ordinate and manage diaries of the Senior Engineering Management Team, for internal and external meetings to ensure all meetings take place as scheduled and in-line with terms of reference, travel plans, and provide administration support to the Management Team, as and when required.
* Arrange and book domestic and international travel and accommodation in advance of meetings for the Engineering Management team.
* Support collation of weekly work reports and associated paperwork for the Engineering Team, including movement sheets and weekly 4UP reports, upload documents to department Share-Point site for distribution.
* Act as de-facto 'Office Administrator for the company's Derby office and the initial point of contact for the landlord. Facilities management duties.
* Take minutes/actions at key engineering meetings for the Engineering Management team, ensuring that these are circulated promptly, and outstanding actions are addressed.
* Co-ordinate, manage and set up meeting rooms and video conferencing on behalf of the Engineering Management Team at all required locations in the UK.
* Prepare for and be subject to internal and external audits of document control processes.
* Act as Health and Safety Representative for the Derby Offices, which includes Fire Marshall duties, organising safety signage, organising safety inspections, PAT testing and the display of all H&S policies, etc.
* Manage the administration of the Engineering Competency Management System, ensuring the competency assessments are completed by each member at periodic intervals in line with the procedure, are manager reviewed, and stored to support future audit requirements.
* Use advanced MS Office techniques to assist in the preparation of briefing documents and presentations, to also include: reviews, printing and proof-reading such documents.
* Provide general administrative support including, preparing letters, filing documents efficiently and accurately, shredding confidential information and generally acting as effective conduit for the Engineering Team.
* To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
* Intermediate IT Skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to represent the business in a professional manner at all times.
* Good team worker.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website