Facilities Administrator – Bury
I am currently looking to recruit a Facilities Administrator, to work for a leading engineering and construction business, based in Bury.
If you have a strong background in administration and want to work for a forward thinking business, then my client will be keen to talk to you.
They are looking to recruit a Facilities Administrator to join their head office, the role will offer an enjoyable and varied role as part of a friendly out going team.
* As Facilities Administrator, correspond with colleagues in regards to external guests, ensuring guests are welcomed, logged on the portal and induction process (if required).
* Receive telephone calls and direct to colleagues accordingly.
* Book relevant meeting rooms for guests.
* Liaise with the Building Maintenance manager in regards to building maintenance/repairs if necessary.
* Management and ordering of office/building supplies, liaise with suppliers.
* Receive deliveries and post from external sources and distribute accordingly
* Arrange parcel collection and distribution via couriers.
* Manage the access card protocol for on site employees.
* Work with the office manager in relation to purchase orders for timesheets, finance and HR departments.
* Help manage the company car fleet in relation to Tax, MOT, Insurances etc.
* Other general day to day administration duties in line with the office needs.
Requirements for the position:
* Previous experience within an office/administration role.
* A good phone manner, and happy to be the first point of contact for inbound calls and visitors.
* Well organised, and a capable user of Microsoft office.
* Happy to work in a varied role as part of a friendly team.
* Based within a commutable distance to Bury.
This Facilities Administrator role is initially a 6 month Fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent, and offers a good salary and benefits package (25 days plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare, 2pm early Finish on a Friday).
For more information on this Facilities Administrator role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and happy to talk after hours to suit you