Role: Helpline Call Handler/Administrator
Salary: 8.91 per hour
Duration: Permanent (14 weeks temporary - then transfer to perm with a £250 bonus for going perm!)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday 08:30-16:30)
Our client is a leading health & wellbeing company who help organisations and their people perform at their best by managing their health.
* Answer calls to the helpline as required, welcoming callers to the service, providing information as needed, signposting where appropriate and arranging a call back with an Adviser where necessary
* Using predefined criteria, identify clients at risk to themselves or others and work with Advisors and Clinical leads to ensure that all necessary steps are taken protect the caller and others from harm
* Deal with all clients calls in a professional and sensitive manner
* Dealing with queries, setting up diaries and liaising with area managers
* Follow guidelines to ensure all calls are answered in a concise and confidential manner
* Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system and, where necessary, warm transferred or referred on appropriately for action.
* Ensure all information is handled in a confidential and sensitive manner.
* Deal with varied Administration duties key to the role.
* Make outbound calls to employee and line managers to book and arrange appointments
* Resources, pricing and sending out materials for workshop events
The successful candidate:
* You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
* Previous demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position, preferably in an office environment, i.e. can demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering customer service to a high standard
* Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail: Able to gather relevant information from customers, update customer information correctly and presenting information clearly and accurately. Able to undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure. Writing / typing information in a clear understandable level of English and ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
* Excellent listening skills, able to maintain a calm and professional and empathetic manner in difficult circumstances.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English language skills: able to communicate with stakeholders on day to day basis via telephone, email, and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
* Ability to work within a target orientated environment
* Excellent Customer Service skills - particularly telephone skills
* Good interpersonal skills - able to establish and build good working relationships
* Excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, e.g. able to demonstrate previous establishing a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time and be able to make logical and solid decisions independently
* IT literacy: Able to confidently use MS Word, Excel, and Outlook to a basic standard e.g. Able to create letters from scratch, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner from scratch. Able to read and send emails / attachments etc.
* Ability to work well within a team environment
* Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking. - dealing with Administration duties while monitoring calls
A DBS Certificate is needed for this role, if you do not have a current one we can obtain one for you once you have started.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer