As part of our administrative team, you will undertake a range of business support responsibilities including processing the Early Years Education Funding and you will use your excellent communication skills to communicate confidently and professionally with enquiries from childcare providers and parents. With a strong commitment to customer care, you'll be able to deal with confidential information in a sensitive manner. At times, you will need to balance working under pressure to meet deadlines, with maintaining quality and attention to detail.
* Provide support in a variety of administrative areas
* Process Early Years Education Funding claims through IT systems
* Process Portage referral requests
* Ability to handle customer phone calls and emails in a confident, professional and informed manner, using discretion, tact and initiative.
* Establish effective working relationships with colleagues and customers
* Plan and prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to use own initiative and understand when to refer to others
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring service check. Further information about this process will be provided to successful candidates.
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates