We are working with Optera to recruit to a very exciting opportunity based near Rugby. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient office operations.
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
The key responsibilities of the Admin Assistant are:
* Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office,
* Carrying out work to a high standard with good attention to detail,
* Taking a methodical and highly organised approach to work.
Other responsibilities of the Admin Assistant include:
* Answer calls, providing updates to Clients and assisting colleagues,
* Diary Management, scheduling meetings,
* To make travel arrangements for staff such as booking hotels, flights, and cars,
* Supporting the team by performing tasks related to organisation and strong communication,
* Exhibiting polite professional communication via phone, email, and mail,
* Ensuring we are system compliant on our clients systems.
Our ideal Admin Assistant will have the below skills and experience:
* Administrative writing,
* Microsoft Office,
* Managing processes,
* Problem solving,
* Verbal communication.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become Optera’s Admin Assistant, then please click ‘Apply’ today